Alert Sentry Safety
The Alert Sentry Emergency Response System brings loved ones independence and peace of mind. As we age we don't always ask or admit that we sometimes need help, not wanting to burden those we love. That's why it's our responsibility to provide the gift of safety, the Alert Sentry Emergency Response System.
The fastest growing segment of the population is that of senior citizens (baby boomers). We all have parents, grandparents, loved ones, special needs individuals, or maybe even ourselves fall into this category. Understanding this fact, we realize the desire to live independently, at home and for as long as possible. Alert Sentry offers extended independence, freedom, and safety to those individuals. It is our mission at Alert Sentry to provide you or your loved ones with the ability to enjoy an unchanged lifestyle at home.
The Alert Sentry Personal Emergency Response System is a practical gift. Or, you may benefit from the system yourself—you'll have a personal connection to people who care, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
A Gift of Safety That Can Be Used By Everyone
For seniors, college students, baby sitters, children, handicapped, and others
Year-round, 24-hour safety
One-button control immediately reaches call center response experts
With the one-button control on the main console and remote pendant, users can immediately reach our call center of caring trained professionals, who summon the appropriate help immediately.
Alert Sentry System
1. An Emergency Situation Occurs
- The user pushes the single Emergency button on the Alert Sentry portable pendant.
- Or, the user pushes the Emergency button on the main console unit.
2. Talk with a Trained Operator
- An Alert Sentry Call Center operator speaks to the user through the main console unit–its powerful hands-free function works throughout the home.
- The operator confirms the user's immediate needs and takes action.
- If the operator cannot hear the user's voice, a pre-planned response is taken.
3. Help is on the way!
- The call center operator immediately relays the emergency response based on the user's direction or a pre-arranged plan.
- Depending on the need, the rapid response includes an emergency call to the local fire or police station, or to a family member or friend.
- The operator provides any specially needed details concerning the User or their residence to the responders.
Rigorously Tested to UL Standards
The Alert Sentry System has been independently tested and conforms to UL (Underwriters Laboratories) standards 1635 and 1637 for use in home health care signaling.
Special Safety Feature
The Alert Sentry System has a special safety feature built into the main console, a speaker phone. This feature allows you to answer your phone simply by pushing your remote button when your phone rings. This means no more having to get up and run to answer the phone. Statistics show this is when many falls take place. With the Alert Sentry System you'll never miss another call or need to rush to answer the phone!