- AirCurve 10 ST TRI, ClimateLineAir ...
- AirCurve™ 10 ST-A CO, Standard tubi...
- AirCurve™ 10 ST-A TRI, ClimateLineA...
The AirCurve 10 ST-A provides effective non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency such as neuromuscular disease, restrictive lung disorders, severe COPD and hypoventilation syndromes. It features iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support), ResMed's proprietary mode that automatically adapts to each user's changing needs, and an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* that maximizes their opportunity to breathe spontaneously. The AirCurve™ 10 ST-A includes both fixed and adjustable alarms for added safety. Treatment made easy - as part of the industry-leading ResMed Air Solutions family, the AirCurve 10 ST-A features user-friendly controls, an intuitive interface and color LCD screen. And our popular Essentials mode makes therapy easier for those who don't want to fuss with settings changes - once you press Start, the ventilator takes care of the rest. Easily track your treatment with myAir - available to all AirCurve 10 users, myAir™ is an easy-to-use web program that syncs up with your machine to let you know how you slept the night before, and helps you stay on track throughout your treatment journey. Early intervention for respiratory patients - recent studies show that changes in respiratory rate 1,2 and spontaneous trigger events2 can precede COPD exacerbations, which require frequent hospitalization. The AirCurve 10 ST-A transmits this data to the cloud and makes it available to clinicians for enhanced monitoring and patient care.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The standard HumidAir™ heated humidifier can be combined with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube to deliver automatic humidification – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp Down allows you to gradually reduce pressure support for a more comfortable transition to spontaneous breathing.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
AIRCURVE™ 10 ST-AManufacturer: ResMed
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 729-9810
Phone: (989) 723-8927
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.